· Practice at Sports Reality is on Sunday, February 28th from 2 PM - 4 PM. (8U, 10U, 14U)
· Practice at Sports Reality is on Sunday, February 28th from 4PM - 6 PM. (12U ONLY)
· Practice at Pearson's Corner Elementary Wednesday, March 2nd from 6PM – 8PM (12U ONLY)
· Practice will be at Sports Reality on Thursday, March 3rd from 6 PM - 8 PM. (ALL TEAMS)
· The second week we have practices scheduled for March 7 - Monday, March 9 - Wednesday, and March 11- Friday at Pearson’s Corner Elementary 6 PM - 8 PM. (ALL TEAMS)
· The following week and going forward our practices will be at Pole Green Park, we are scheduled for Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6PM to 8PM. Note: Daylight savings starts the week of March 14.
· Saturday is an optional practice day until the season starts.
Procedures for practice at Sports Reality – fill out online waiver form for Sports Reality
All fees are due Sunday, February 28th Most people have paid the $50 deposit and not the
remaining balance. We can not pay for your uniform and league fees if you have not paid. If you
have not paid you are not insured.
All players go to upper level to try on pants
If you do not have a jersey size or picked a jersey number do it at this time
We would like to weigh all players
If any 8U Players need shoulder pads try them on
Note: We must have all players with a jersey size and pant size by the end of practice on Thursday, March 3rd so we can order on Friday, March 4th, in order to have uniforms for the first game.
The league has given us a short deadline for paperwork. All paperwork is due ASAP. We must
present to the league all ID’s , paperwork and league fees by March 12th. – No add-ons or
extensions will be accepted.
What is needed: 1. ID – either DMV card or Passport – (PLEASE take care of that this weekend if
that needs to be done)
2. Registration form – This has to be filled out and handed in. If you filled it out on the league site
or our webpage it does not go anywhere. It must be downloaded, signed and handed in.
3. Player-Parent Code of conduct – must be signed by parent and player
If you are not sure if you have filled out everything or paid -just ask us and we will look it up.
The Hanover Warriors have the potential of having great teams at all levels – so let’s get this done
and enjoy the rest of the season.
President, Hanover Warriors